Monday, November 14, 2016

The Kindest of Nurture.

I have learned that only Jesus can nurture my soul and His nurture is solid and sure, penetrating to the deepest parts. There is nowhere I can hide my pain from Him and His arm is not too short to reach my need. I can ask and He will answer as He promised in His word. He will help me and assist me in every earthly and spiritual endeavor.  He is the Lover of my soul and the One for Whom I hope, and The One in Whom I can rest. He is my all in all, my ONLY Hope. There is no other. He is altogether lovely, and the star of my heart. He is the champion of my cause, my fellow sojourner, and my delightful Comforter. He alone cares for me with tender mercies and songs of deliverance. He is my beautiful dance partner and I can't live without Him.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks bizarro juice shop

    ReplyDelete