Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not much on M-Day

Let me count how many houses I have in contract: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 9 and maybe in a few days it will be 10. It was 10, but one fell out. Actually two fell out, but one got back in contract with some new people immediately. I don't have an assistant. I have turned people away because I'm only one person and there's only so many hours in a day.

Headache. Seriously painful. I'm on a narcotic.

Suffering, I still went to church.

Here is something random: when Becca was in college she joined a sorority and she joined Alpha Chi Omega. She had no idea that both her aunts, and her great aunt were in Alpha Chi Omega. Isn't that weird? I was in the Mountaineering Club, so I don't think I even knew anyone in a sorority when I went to college.

Becca made me dinner for M-Day. A shrimp and whole wheat linguini dish. yum-o. Plus I got some high healed patent leather sandals, a bottle of wine, a box of k-cups, and a fancy moon-stone ring. Plus, a rose from church, and a basket of purple and white petunias.

A good day despite the pain in my head.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't your pain medication relieve the pain? I am so sorry for the headaches but admire your ability to move forward regardless. Sounds like your Mother's Day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the sales. You need to come to our area, we have entirely too many homes for sale. Sorry to hear about the headaches. This spring has been brutal on the sinuses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your headache. I know that is the worst, but it sounds like you still had a great day.

    ReplyDelete