Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm playing along at 5Q Friday

I've only played along with a "linky" blog once, so I hope I'm doing this right. i can't get the "button to work on my blog, but I got this 5 Question Friday over at: Five Crooked Halos

1. W
hat is your favorite Christmas cookie?
The Ginger Snap is my favorite Christmas cookie. I have a recipe for these and I love to eat them with a fresh cup o' joe whenever I'm feeling gloomy. They perk me right up into happy mode.
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
My new favorite holiday movie is "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz because it's my daughters all time favorite go-to movie to cheer her up. I've seen it so many times now I can quote some of the dialogue. "'Why do I always fall for the bad girls?'-- 'You didn't know she was bad.' -- 'I knew she wasn't good!'"

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
yes, there is. It's the xbox 360 that I bought for my son. I didn't know he would become addicted to gaming and not want to go outside and play. It's one of the biggest regrets of my life.
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
My entire house floor to ceiling. Except for my daughters room is very together and peaceful. You can see my previous posts as to why it's chaos in my house.
5. What is the furthest you've driven for the holidays?
If we count Thanksgiving, we've driven over 1000 miles to visit our daughters in college in Florida for Thanksgiving. For Christmas, it has only been about 150 miles to Elyria, Ohio for the MIL.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers, I haven't heard of that movie with Cameron Diaz, but it does sound like a good one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete