Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Little Bit of July Goings On

It's 100 degrees outside and humid. So I"m now inside with hot tea, LOL.
We rode our bikes downtown on July 4th to watch the fireworks. Next year I want to take a Kayak downtown like these people did. Jealous. (in a good way)
Before the fireworks began we walked the riverfront for carnival food & people watching.














Then one weekend in July we went to the Zoo.
Boy, is it hot in Ohio. Wish I had a Coca Cola, said the polar bear.















Don't even bother me, it's hotter than Africa here said mama Lion.














If anyone wants to rub my belly, that's fine with me, said Ochocinco.

3 comments:

  1. You guys have been having some hot weather! Always hard to find ways to beat the heat, especially for animals at zoos! Do stay as cool as you can! I think kayaking would be fun!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, glad I'm not in the middle of the heat. Kevin also ways it is hot in New Jersey. It's been in the 60s here, I'm in weather heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're having our weather! Can you imagine how miserable the poor polar are in the zoos?

    Here's to staying inside with a cup of tea! We're going to make lemon balm/mint sun tea here in a few minutes, and it will done in tome time at all!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete