Thursday, September 2, 2010




Here are more pics of the first house I owned. Same cabinets in the kitchen, but I had them painted a soft yellow, and there was mexican tile back splash. The bookshelves and white shutters were in the children's bedroom when I lived there, too. That hasn't changed.
That's all there is to this house. Living room, dining room, kitchen, and two bedrooms. I'll show what the house I live in now looks like someday... For fun, I should pull out photos from when we all lived in this house.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh seriously I love that that house. Not crazy about some of their decorating choices but glad to see the shelves and shutters are still in the small bedroom. The kids' room is so much smaller than what I remember...of course I was tiny when I lived there. le sigh! I want Kevin and my first house to be just like that...except maybe with a third bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. Third Bedroom. Yes, this one had a third bedroom we'd still be there!

    ReplyDelete