Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Thoughts

1.) Light attracts bugs. -Bill Johnson in reference to the crazies and undesireables who come to his meetings.

2.) Judgement prevents you from receiving a blessing. - me
When we judge another person for any reason, we are prevented then from receivng any of the blessings and goodness they may possess. However, don't confuse the heebie jeebies with judgement. If someone gives you the heebie jeebies, it's your spirit "seeing" something in that person and warning you to be careful, very careful, and probably don't get involved with that person. Judgement, on the other hand, says things like, "She is too weird and goth for me," or "he is too gay," or, "they are always late and so disrespectful," or, the list goes on. I have actually been judging lately. I have gone to a little church twice which my son likes. I looked at the other people and thought, "I don't have anything in common with them," So, I didn't even bother to talk to them. Who knows, they actually might be hilarious and I am missing out? I need to stop judging - - -

1 comment: