Monday, July 19, 2010

I Love Mondays

The market may be slow right now. I hear that constantly from fellow agents in the field. No showings. No offers. Lots of new listings. But, God is good. Last week I became in contract and also have great prospects for the very near future, and a closing due on Friday.
One of you's prayed, didn't ya? Thank ye.
Now I'm making plans for an east coast trip to see my cutie pie red-haired girl at the fancy pants seminary, Princeton. I can't wait. ! I haven't seen the north east coast in years and years. Oh, and I can't wait to see my cuite pie, too. Switch that order: cutie pie first, ocean second.

To Da Lou!

1 comment:

  1. Can you post about NJ? Did you go to NYC? With pictures...and can you post the pictures of us sipping margaritas at grandma's pool?:)

    ReplyDelete