Thursday, June 3, 2010

HEAD HURTS

I've got another headache and it hurts bad. It doesn't hurt good. BAD.
I could blog a book about this chronic pain that robs my life every month for a week.
I have suffered at the hands of doctors. I don't much like doctors, and I don't much have good luck with them.
I did work today a little. One thing about being a Realtor, I can conduct 80% of my business from my bed wearing an old t-shirt and ugly sweat pants, no make-up and messy hair.

So I've been hanging out in blogger world for a few days when Im not working. Here is a blog site I found that I like. The writing is fun. http://graces-letters.blogspot.com/ I don't know how to do that fancy thing where you write "here" and it's a link.

Blogger world has inspired me to focus on my writing. But I need money, so I have to focus on real estate.

To Da Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment