Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Becca Graduates April 30, 2010

We journeyed to Florida on horseback. Just kidding. That's us riding off into the sunset on Amelia Island.

This is us after we picked up Rachael from the airport. We went to Sliders on Ferdinand Beach. I recommend it. Picnic tables outside. Buckets of stuff, like shrimp, oysters, and beer.


This was after the horseback riding on Amelia Island. We were in a little town, but I can't remember it's name. It was shrimpfest. It was fun.


This is us right before we went into the Arena for the ceremony. Becca could spot us in the stands and we did a great job embarrassing her!




This is the three siblings. Note: Osprey in the background.



And here she is. The reason for the trip. A college graduate!

2 comments:

  1. You found your camera?! Where was it? YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Love the pictures. it would be sad to lose these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becca. I did find my camera, and I am blogging about finding it, so look for my next post. These photos I had actually had made before I lost the camera, because I put these photos in Mother day cards for the 3 g-mas.
    Heart here.

    ReplyDelete