Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Day Sunshine

I stayed up until 3 am watching a Kevin Costner movie about a golf game. It was a great movie. Kevin Costner really gets into his projects full speed and it pays off with great entertainment. Now I have to skedaddle to a property inspection all tired and groggy and wanting to sleep until noon. I have had 3 1/2 hours of sleep!
The sun is shining this morning it' makes me cheerful. We don't get that much sun here in Ohio.

I will finish up painting the 1/2 bath today. I don't like it at all. I painted it a color I thought was a cheery blue, like pottery barn blue, that i was going to accent with chocolate brown towels and art work. However, in the tiny space the color is T E A L. It's a 1993 TEAL. It is yucky. It is a muddy feeling in that small room. One of my new friends that I made selling houses suggested I leave one wall in there teal and use a faint fawn color or light/whiter color for the other three walls, or paint 1/2 the wall a cream or taupe color. I don't know. I is tawd o paintin.

when my mom comes home, I'm gonna have her help put up some wall paper in there.

Onward and Upward! God is inside me His works to perform. Lead me on, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment